WANT TO TRADE AT PONTCANNA MARKET? PLEASE COMPLETE BELOW
Disclaimer Civil Liability Act 2002: By participating in the PONTCANNA MARKET events you agree to do so at your own risk and to exonerate PONTCANNA MARKET, associated community groups and Kings Road yard against all claims which may be brought in respect of any injury or loss sustained due to alleged liability or otherwise.
- Must arrive & setup within the designated time. Stallholders are requested to consider others when entering site.
- Responsible for their stall/ display which must be supervised at all times
- Must ensure that all goods stored equipment for sale is safe and meets relevant safety standards and requirements.
- Electricity connections / leads must be tagged and weather proof and away from public traffic areas
- Be aware of any areas of risk and ensure stall areas remain safe at all times
- Must comply with industry standards relating to their activity and relevant regulations e.g. food handling regulations, amusement devices.
- Must immediately notify the co-oridnator in the event of an emergency
- Must pack up at the agreed time and ensure there is no obstruction or inconvenience to the public or any other participant.
- Ensure that the area is left clean and without damage or risk to the public, or any other participant
- If needing to leave early for any reason, notify the co-ordinators in order to arrange for departure and moving of equipment safely.
- All equipment on site (used by market and stallholders) should be PAT tested annually.
- Use correctly weighted circuits to protect circuit.
- Regularly examine and test equipment.
- Avoid use of multi adapters.
- Stallholders vehicles are requested to move slowly through the market with hazard lights on and only during market setup and taking down.
- PLEASE NOTE that the above list does not supersede all other responsibilities, obligations, requirements and conditions that form part of your agreement to participate in the event.
Copyright © 2017 · PONTCANNA MARKET